ASHKAN KOUCHAK, TECH CO-FOUNDER OF SPECTRUMS, IS EXCLUSIVELY LAUNCHING AN APP THAT WILL SIMPLIFY SOCIAL MEDIA & YOUR ONLINE FOOTPRINT
WITH SPECTRUMS ALL YOUR ONLINE PRESENCE & SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS CAN NOW BE CONNECTED WITH ONE SID NUMBER (YOUR UNIQUE ID)
Toronto, Canada – Canadian serial entrepreneur, Ashkan Kouchak, has just solved the problem we all have…remembering & sharing all of our social media handles. Ashkan is exclusively launching Spectrums, a new app that simplifies connecting, improves opportunities for engagement and helps you promote and highlight your complete online presence – all with a single SID number.
Ashkan shares, “People have numerous social media accounts and online presences (email, phone # etc.) and its becoming a hassle to share all of it in order to connect. Spectrums will simplify the process because you will just give others your SID number which will automatically connect you with all of their social media channels, blogs, websites, phone number, email, Skype, WhatsApp, or WeChat contact information.” Spectrums is available for personal or business accounts.
HOW IT WORKS:
Spectrums is as easy as 1-2-3 to start using! First, you sign up to get your unique SpectrumID (SID). Once registered, you add all your social media accounts, blogs, websites and other contact information. Third, you share your world all in one place by sharing your unique SID anywhere you like. Let friends and followers find you, wherever you are online! Best of all, you are in complete control with the privacy option, where you can make any of your networks private and only visible to those you wish to share with.
- Full integration with the world’s largest social networks for seamless experience.
- Search for both names and SIDs.
- QR code scanner for other SIDs and simple connecting with one another.
- Inbox for messaging, notifications, file sharing, and content between users.
- Directory of brands and individuals are just a click away. Your complete directory/contacts.
- Sync with contacts to show you your mobile contacts that are currently on Spectrums.
- Ability to add custom links to your spectrum of networks.
- Privacy settings for total control of your privacy on the networks added.
- Ability to purchase premium or desired SIDs.
- Channel for sharing your content with the world.
- Advanced Search/ Nearby Search for connecting with individuals and brands around you.
- Ability to create and manage a personal and a business account from the same device.
- Ability to give access to others to manage your account/s.
Spectrums has had over 5,000+ downloads within the first week of launching it (September 6th) with users throughout North America, Europe and the Middle East. Ashkan says, “lots of influencers, celebrities and sports figures are jumping onboard.” Ashkan anticipates having 50,000+ users by the end of October 2017. Spectrums will be holding an Influencers Speakers Series throughout U.S. and Canadian cities beginning October 26th at The Spoke Club in Toronto.
Ashkan sees Spectrums growing exponentially in the near future as more and more social media apps come out. He also sees great interest in Spectrum from businesses that don’t want to waste valuable advertising real estate and add clutter with lots of social media icons.
SPECTRUMS SIDS NUMBER AND FUTURE FEATURES:
Ashkan attributes Spectrums’ popularity to the ease of search of using the SIDs number. He illustrates you could search pages upon pages of Google or Facebook for a person (i.e. John Smith), and not find the correct person or the info you need about them. However, with Spectrums, you can find any friend, any celebrity, any brand easily and without worrying about copycat accounts all within a few seconds. Ashkan further explains, “Everything that defines us is built out of numbers. No matter where you are in the world, people know numbers and understand the value of it.”
In the pipeline, Spectrums plans to add voice and video calling to the SIDs along with Augmented Reality technology for number, facial and object recognitions for real time interactivity and interactions.
ABOUT ASHKAN KOUCHAK:
Ashkan Kouchak is a serial entrepreneur from Toronto, Canada. He’s successfully started and managed companies in various industries, including retail, mobile and app development, advertising and Real Estate. Ashkan continuously is seeking out new ways to disrupt the status quo, and Spectrums, a new app available on iOS and Android, is his latest venture. Find and follow Ashkan at www.spectrums.me/8.