Hi, this October (14-18), my friends at Ketanga Fitness Retreats are hosting an amazing event in Barbados, and I thought you may be interested in checking it out!
What is it?
A multi-sport / multi-fitness event with something for everyone. Guests can participate in daily workouts and activities – like paddle boarding and hiking – or lay low at the gorgeous beachfront resort (The Crane).
Also, we will be participating in the Fitness Extravaganza happening in Barbados which is a mix of a cross-training competition, a Fight Camp with UFC fighter Nick Diaz, and a Guinness World Record attempt for everyone to participate in (the most people to do one burpee at the same time!). Oh, and a kick-ass after party, of course. Note: all of these are OPTIONAL!
- When: Oct 14-18
- Where: Barbados
- Cost: From $885 (per person, triple room); $975 (per person, double room); $1,350 (per person, single room)
- Accommodations: 5 days / 4 nights at The Crane beachfront resort (5 pools, 5 restaurants!)
- Activities: SUP, hiking, Catamaran cruise, Oistins Fish Fry
- Meals: All breakfast and 2 dinners
- Transportation: All local transportation to events/activities/airport, plus Fast Track at the airport so no waiting in line at Customs!
- Fitness: Beach workouts + option to participate in the ALLMAX Nutrition Fitness Extravaganza, Fight Camp with Nick Diaz, and/or Guinness World Record attempt
- Flights: We have non-stop Jetblue flights from NYC reserved at a discounted rate ($410)