THE FAMOUS CANADIAN BEER RUN & FESTIVAL @ ONTARIO PLACE THIS SUNDAY
- The Famous Canadian Beer Run & Festival – a 5-kilometre fun run/walk followed by a craft beer and food festival.
- More than 2,000 runners and festival-goers are expected to participate in the event.
- This Sunday, September 17th. Event waves run every 30 minutes from 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. The festival is open from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- The start and finish line and festival area are located on the West Island of Ontario Place. The 5-kilometre course runs through both the East and West Islands, including Ontario Place’s new greenspace.
- 5 kilometre run/walk course through Ontario Place offering views of city skyline, Lake Ontario and Ontario Place’s new greenspace
- Vibrant post-run festival featuring Canada’s best craft beer vendors, food trucks, beer yoga classes, live music and more