I was browsing through a fitness magazine and came across this:
The Cuisinart® Griddler® makes “multifunctional” an understatement! It has five separate cooking options, it can handle everything from pancakes to sausages to grilled cheese to steaks, hamburgers and panini. It helps you prepare more servings of more kinds of food in less time, so you can cook for a crowd.
- Contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle andhalf grill/half griddle
- Removable and reversible dishwasher-safe nonstick cooking plates for easy storage
- Cooking plates drain grease for healthy cooking
- Integrated drip tray collects grease and is easy to store
- Sturdy panini-style handle with hinged floating cover adjusts to thickness of food
- Selector knob to choose grill or griddle function
- Adjustable temperature controls for grill or griddle
- Red/green indicator lights for easy operation
- Brushed stainless steel housing
- Dishwasher-safe scraping tool for easy cleanup
- Instruction manual with gourmet recipes
- Limited 3-year warranty
I can definitely say that I want one. Scrap the George Foreman. This is on my list of must haves for healthy cooking.