Five Ways How Coffee Can Help You Lose Weight – Interviews Available
New York Times bestselling author Dr. Ann Louise Gittleman, The First Lady of Nutrition, explains the weight loss power of coffee and demonstrates 2 healthy, yummy coffee pick-me-up recipes from her new book, Radical Metabolism.
- New research reveals how chlorogenic acid in coffee (a potent antioxidant) elevates fat burn by 50%.
- Adults who drink coffee daily have a 57% decreased risk of calorie-burning muscle.
- Benefits of chlorogenic acid reach far beyond weight loss: boosts energy, slashes type 2 diabetes, cuts heart and liver disease risk.
- Be sure to select beans from the highest altitude and with a medium roast. Healthy antioxidants are burned off if roast is darker than medium.
- Organic/mold-free coffee is ticket to long life, as coffee chelates iron, and iron buildup contributes to brain dysfunction, cancer, and Parkinson’s.
Coffee Recipe Demonstrations:
- Quickstart Coffee Shake: A fat-melting , energizing boost to quick-start your weight loss
- Pick-Me-Up Metabolixer: This lovely aperitif is a great pick-me-up before dinner.
About Ann Louise Gittleman, PhD, CNS, The First Lady of Nutrition:
Diet and nutrition trendsetter Ann Louise Gittleman, PhD, CNS, NY Times bestselling author of the soon to be released book Radical Metabolism: A Powerful New Plan to Blast Fat and Reignite Your Energy in Just 21 Days (Aug 28, Da Capo Lifelong Books), is a multi award-winning author of 30 books on weight loss, diet & detox, women’s health, men’s health, perimenopause, menopause, beauty and the environment. Her The Fat Flush Plan series and Before the Change were NY Times bestsellers.
As one of the world’s foremost experts in functional and integrative medicine, Ann Louise Gittleman holds an M.S. in Nutrition Education from Columbia University, has the title of Certified Nutrition Specialist (C.N.S.) from the American College of Nutrition and a Ph.D. in Holistic Nutrition. She has also served as the Chief Nutritionist of Pediatric Clinic at Bellevue Hospital and is the former Director of Nutrition at the Pritikin Longevity Center in Santa Monica, CA. She has won numerous awards, including The American Medical Writers Association Award for Excellence and is frequently in the media talking about nutrition. Media link | www.AnnLouise.com