I would like to announce the launch of “Worthy of Love” leggings by Four Athletics, benefiting girls rescued from sex trafficking via non-profit organization Saving Innocence. For every “Worthy of Love” leggings purchase, Four Athletics will donate a pair of its best-selling black 7/8 Omni leggings directly to Saving Innocence to give to a rescued girl in need.
During this upcoming holiday season, this is the brand’s way of saying thanks by giving to those most in need.
- Over 100,000 girls under 18 years of age are bought and sold for sexual exploitation every year in America
- The average entry age for girls is 12 years old
- 70% of minors recruited into sex trafficking are from the foster care system
- Once trafficked, a girl’s life expectancy is 7 years more years if not rescued
- Sex trafficking has grown at a rate of 35% from 2015 to 2016, making it one of the fastest growing crimes in America