star-studded talent lineup at
25th annual canfitpro World Fitness Expo
TORONTO, ON — canfitpro announced today MTV reality star Vinny Guadagnino will join headliners Derek Hough of World of Dance and celebrity trainer, Jillian Michaels, at the 2018 World Fitness Expo this August. Fitness enthusiasts and industry professionals alike will get a chance to preview the latest trends at the world’s largest fitness conference and trade show. Now in its milestone 25th year, the Expo returns to the Metro Toronto Convention Centre from August 8-12 to entertain thousands with world-renowned workouts and education seminars.
Rising to fame on the MTV hit reality series Jersey Shore, which ran for six seasons from 2009-2012 and is the highest rated series in MTV’s history, Vinny now stars in its reboot series, Jersey Shore Family Vacation. In addition to reality TV stardom, he is a New York Times bestselling author, actor and activist. At World Fitness Expo, Vinny will be taking part in a Q&A and Meet & Greet, sharing his story of fitness, nutrition and overcoming social anxiety.
Additional notable talent joining the event this year include:
- Billy Blanks – Creator of the revolutionary Tae Bo Fitness® workout
- Derek Hough – Star of NBC’s World of Dance
- Jillian Michaels – Reality TV star and creator of BODYSHRED™
- The Brutez – The dancing bodybuilders with an electrifying and intensely effective style
- Thomas Delauer – One of the world’s leading experts on the keto diet and intermittent fasting
- Tosca Reno – Bestselling author of the Eat-Clean diet
- Vikram Vij – Restaurateur, cookbook author and former Dragon’s Den judge
Attendees can choose from a variety of educational sessions presented by industry experts and workouts lead by the world’s top fitness superstars. For additional activities, contests and exhibitor prizes, guests can visit Expo Hall, open August 10 and 11. General admission tickets to Expo Hall can be purchased online for $17.70.
Media can apply for accreditation at worldfitnessexpo.com/media-credentials.
canfitpro is the largest provider of education in the Canadian fitness industry. Founded in 1993, canfitpro delivers accessible, quality education, certifications, events and membership services. canfitpro’s over 24,000 members include some of the world’s finest fitness professionals, health club operators, industry suppliers, and fitness consumers.