Scotiabank Brings #PathToImpact to Life During Small Business Week
– Large-scale installation to run from October 21-25 in Toronto –
TORONTO, Oct. 21, 2019 /CNW/ – Scotiabank today unveils Path to Impact, an artful installation that brings to life the journey of starting and building a business in Canada. Standing up to 10 feet tall, the immersive installation will be open to the public in downtown Toronto during Small Business Week.
The installation will open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET from Monday, October, 21 to Friday, October, 25, at an outdoor space at 464 King St. West, near the busy intersection of King and Spadina. It includes first-person anecdotes from business owners and statistics about five key stages of the business journey, including:
- The Big Idea: Business success starts with a big idea. Sometimes it’s an idea so big that it’s hard to process, but it will change everything.
- Curveballs: This is the stage where thinking turns into doing at an extremely fast pace, and business owners face many curveballs along the way.
- Doubt & Isolation: In this stage, business owners can feel stuck and question their vision.
- Closing Doors: It is here when business owners feel like giving up but remember why they started in the first place, then persevere and keep going.
- Impact: Finally, the big idea comes to life. Business owners look back on the journey and see how every step has led to impact.
“We know that many Canadian business owners go into business to make an impact on their community, yet often face a number of obstacles along the way. This art installation aims to bring that path to life in an interactive way, giving visitors a first-hand glimpse into that journey,” said Jason Charlebois, Senior Vice President, Small Business for Scotiabank. “We’re committed to working with businesses of all sizes to make their path to impact less of a struggle and more of a success.”
Scotiabank offers business solutions to help business owners bring their own big ideas to life and to support them through every stage. Through a team of dedicated advisors, Scotiabank provides personal and business banking solutions, personalized advice, and dedicated programs that cater to a business owner’s unique needs and future goals. This includes a multitude of solutions for small business owners such as the Select Account for Business and the Scotiabank Passport™ Visa Infinite* Business Card.
Scotiabank is also committed to empowering women-led businesses through The Scotiabank Women Initiative™, and providing tailored financial solutions for Canada’s medical doctors with the Scotiabank Healthcare+ Physician Banking Program.
For more information, follow #PathToImpact and visit www.scotiabank.com/PathToImpact.
Scotiabank is Canada’s international bank and a leading financial services provider in the Americas. We are dedicated to helping our more than 25 million customers become better off through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets. With a team of more than 100,000 employees and assets of over $1 trillion (as at July 31, 2019), Scotiabank trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: BNS) and New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: BNS). For more information, please visit www.scotiabank.com and follow us on Twitter @ScotiabankViews.
™ Trademark of The Bank of Nova Scotia. *Visa Int./ Licensed user.