Wanderlust Launches “Passport”: a Global Events Membership for the Mindful Traveler
One-Time Purchase Grants Admission to All 2019 Wanderlust Events plus Member-Only Benefits
Passport Goes on Sale November 23, 2018
New York, NY (November 5, 2018) – Wanderlust, producer of the largest series of yoga lifestyle events in the world, continues the celebration of its 10-year anniversary by announcing the creation of Wanderlust Passport. Passport grants entry to all 2019 Wanderlust events—over 50 events in 20 countries on 5 continents—for one price. As your personal gateway to the outdoor adventures, diverse styles of yoga, restorative meditation, unique musical experiences and more, Passport instantly makes you a part of the global mindful movement, with perks, surprises and delights. For more information, please visit www.wanderlust.com/passport/
“A passport is a symbol of our personal wanderlust, our innate desire to travel and roam,” says Sean Hoess, CEO of Wanderlust. “We’ve always sought to incorporate adventure and local cultural experiences into our events as Wanderlust has spanned the globe, and we are excited to offer these experiences to mindful nomads everywhere at an affordable price.”
What is included in Wanderlust Passport?
- Access to all 2019 Wanderlust events. This includes Wanderlust’s signature 4-day festivals and Wanderlust 108 “mindful triathlons” as well as two brand new event types: 2-day festivals, featuring immersive yoga, fitness and wellness programming and food experiences in urban parks across the US, and Immersions, a 1-day deep dive into expert-led topical workshops.
- 50% off Wellspring. Set in Palm Springs, CA and featuring the world’s leading innovators, teachers and socially-conscious companies, Wellspring is one part Wanderlust festival and one part ideas foundry.
- Dedicated email and phone support to help with all event logistics and details.
- Unlimited activity scheduling at all Wanderlust festivals.
- A premium welcome kit suitable for gifting.
- Access to an invite-only Facebook group.
- Exclusive benefits and surprises.
The Wanderlust Passport will go on sale November 23, 2018—Black Friday—for $595 USD. Prices will rise incrementally throughout the year.
More information about the Wanderlust Passport can be found here: www.wanderlust.com/passport/
More information about all Wanderlust events can be found here: https://wanderlust.com/events/
Wanderlust Holdings, LLC is a global yoga lifestyle company founded in 2009. Our mission is to help you find your true north—to live a healthy and inspired life. Wanderlust’s events encompass Wanderlust Festival, the world’s leading multi-day yoga and music festivals, Wanderlust 108, a one-day “mindful triathlon” taking place in urban parks across the globe, and Wellspring, a first-of-its-kind wellness gathering featuring the world’s leading innovators, teachers and socially-conscious companies. In 2012, Wanderlust opened the first of five Wanderlust yoga studios, culminating in the 2015 opening of Wanderlust Hollywood, a 10,000 square foot center in Los Angeles, CA offering yoga and meditation classes, a world-class organic restaurant, and a full-featured performance venue. In 2018, Wanderlust earned B Corporation Certification, meeting rigorous standards for social and environmental performance, ethics, accountability, and transparency in business.
Become a fan of Wanderlust at