A couple of weeks ago I was contacted by Green’s Your Colour. They wanted to send me one of their bottles! I said yes because it sounded right up my ally! Which it was. Not only did they send me a really pretty coloured bottle but Green’s Your Colour is perfect for my lifestyle! And probably yours if you are reading my blog!
Firstly they are a Canadian company! I love support Canadian products, especially in the health and fitness industy. Not only are they Canadian but they are also very local to me. Green’s Your Colour was founded by Sandy Costa in 2011. She realized that she wanted to design and manufacture her own line of products, which began with GYC bottles! She wanted to offer products that were safe and wanted to continue to promote sustainability.
They sent me a 500mL bottle in limited edition. You can find it here.
A little bit more about the bottles:
- Triple Insulated Vacuum Technology.
- Stainless Steel 18/8 (304) food grade inside & out.
- Keeps temperatures hot for 8+ hours and cold for 36+ hours.
- BPA Free, no toxic inner liner.
- Sweat proof, leak proof, no leaching flavours of any sort.
- Temperature of outer wall remains cool to the touch despite temperature inside of bottle.
- Wide neck able to fit large ice cubes and easy to clean.
- Small drinking spout for easy, clean, and comfortable consumption.
- Carrying handle.
- Screw-on lid attached to the bottle, won’t be misplaced and/or lost.
- Comfortably fits into all standard sized cup holders.
- Tea and ice strainer included.
- Optional universal accessories (sports lid, deep tea strainer, fruit infuser basket and coloured lids – sold separately).
- Designed and tested in Canada.
- 1yr. manufacturer’s warranty.
My favourite feature of the bottle is that it came with a tea strainer! That way I can use it for water and tea!! How cool is that! I was also really impressed with the quality of the bottle along with its aesthetics!
Thank you Green’s Your Colour!