This Courageous Young Woman’s Story Is Testament That One Life Really Can Impact The World
Fort Wayne, IN, May 11, 2020 — One thing most of us can’t get enough of right now are inspiring stories that put all the stress, fear and worry of the current pandemic into perspective. How about a story of an incredible young woman who lived a life without limits and managed to enrich every life she touched – regardless of the fact she had a rare and incurable disease? Brittany Moser and her best friend, her dad, set out on the journey of a lifetime and their unforgettable adventure became the backdrop for Philip Moser’s book, Free and Fearless: The Amazing Impact of One Precious Life.
“This book is not about the grief of losing a child, but about making the most out of what we are given and living our lives positively and not out of fear,” writes author (and Brittany’s father) Philip Moser. “Brittany inspired me, an ordinary farm boy, to explore life, to climb mountains and to write a book.”
In 2015, Brittany was diagnosed with Addison’s disease, a rare condition that can lead to adrenal failure. She passed away in 2017.
The book is an honest, poignant account of Brittany’s legacy and the ripple effect that her outlook on life had on those around her. Among Brittany’s valuable life lessons that Philip shares with readers are:
1. How precious life is and how we can affect the people around us;
2. How an open mind and a positive attitude can inspire us to do things we never thought possible;
3. How to move out of our comfort zones and into a challenging existence that can turn each day into an exciting gift to be explored;
4. How to not let fear control us, and to use our abilities to seek unique, positive and inspiring adventures;
5. To embrace change as a natural part of life;
6. And finally, that we won’t be remembered by our things or our savings accounts, but by how we made other people feel.
“I want to share the same inspiration that I received for 32 years,” Philip added. “In the end, love truly does conquer all, and Brittany wanted us to know that.”
Author Philip Moser grew up on a farm in Angola, Indiana. After high school, he began working in different aspects of the grocery business, a career that continues to this day. He and his wife, Marilyn Wells, raised two incredible daughters, Camille and Brittany.
For more information, please visit www.freeandfearlessbook.com or connect with the author on social media at https://www.facebook.com/philip.moser.73?ref=bookmarks. A portion from the sale of each book will be donated to the National Adrenal Disease Foundation.
Available from Amazon.com, BarnesandNoble.com, BooksaMillion.com and other online retailers