Suicide Eventually Touches Everyone
Henderson, NV, October 12, 2018 — Each suicide touches at least seven people, impacting them deeply for the rest of their lives.
Consider the following:
• There are an estimated 380 attempted suicides among teenagers daily.
• Each day, 22 veterans of armed services commit suicide.
• Every other day, one law enforcement officer commits suicide.
• Close to 400 doctors commit suicide each year.
In 1986, Matthew D. Dovel, scientist in human behavioral modification, killed himself. He didn’t stay dead. But he had a near-death experience. A book was written about his ordeal, and he was interviewed on numerous TV, and radio shows, such as Good Morning America, 20/20, I survived … beyond and back, and many more.
Upon his return, he claims that God gave him new insights into how the mind works: IT IS MECHANICAL!
Mr. Dovel created treatments based on the information that was given to him, copyrighted them, and trademarked the system now known as Nu-Rekall®, a noninvasive and nonmedical treatment. Nu-Rekall® treatments are a singular application, like turning off an engine, requiring only 5 to 20 minutes to complete. They can be facilitated one on one, over the phone, through self-help, and/or covertly, and can be used in the treatment of depression, bipolar disorder, PTSD, anxiety and suicidal ideation.
Mr. Dovel has developed free self-help resources and displays this information on a nonprofit he founded in 2006 called International Suicide Prevention or ISP. ISP is a 501(c)(3) public charity nonprofit: https://www.supportisp.org. Since 2006, Mr. Dovel has personally answered the phone on ISP’s 24/7 suicide prevention hotline.
Sample interview questions for Matthew Dovel:
1. How do Nu-Rekall® treatments work exactly?
2. Are there any side effects?
3. Have you been able to teach others this new psychology?
4. Do the treatments last?
5. How many have been treated so far?
6. What is the next step in treating the masses?
7. Where do you eventually see Nu-Rekall® 50 years from now?
Matthew Dovel’s TV news interviews on suicide prevention:
• World Suicide Prevention Day Concert 2007
• World Suicide Prevention Day: Las Vegas News 3 – 2007
• Fairbanks, Alaska News CBS Suicide Prevention – 2008
• NBC News 3 Las Vegas: Suicide Rates on the Rise – 2009
• World Suicide Prevention Day: Good News CBS Channel 8 -2014
• Veterans Day: Help for the Veterans Nu-Rekall® NBC News 3 -2014
• Paula Vail interview Aired live on September 23, 2017 – WBTVN.TV 3pm (cst) Global network
• Chuck Morse June 18, 2018
• “Advanced online course in cognitive neuropsychology cognition by Nu-Rekall® mind science technologies. A limited opportunity.”
• “Why do people commit suicide?” https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/why-do-people-commit-suicide-matthew-d-dovel
• “Breakthrough: New treatments for Mental Illnesses” https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/breakthrough-new-treatments-mental-illnesses-matthew-d-dovel
• “The 5 New Universal Laws of the Mind” https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/5-new-rules-mind-matthew-d-dovel
• “Got P.T.S.D.? We can now fix that!” https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/got-ptsd-matthew-d-dovel
• “Discovery: The Rosetta Stone for the Mind…” https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/discovery-rosetta-stone-mind-matthew-d-dovel