CIBC introduces all-encompassing banking offer for physicians
New Full Service Physician Package provides tailored wealth management, business and personal banking services, and advice
TORONTO, March 28, 2019 /CNW/ - CIBC (TSX: CM) (NYSE: CM) announced today a comprehensive banking offer for physicians spanning business and personal banking designed to help them achieve their goals from residency to retirement.
Starting today, physicians joining or already banking with CIBC across Canada will have access to customized product offers and solutions that meet their unique needs, supported by a team of experts who offer an all-encompassing approach to business, personal banking and investment advice.
"We know life as a physician can be busy and challenging – from managing complex patient care and overseeing business needs to looking after personal finances and planning for the future," says Andrew Turnbull, Senior Vice-President, Business Banking, CIBC. "That's why we're introducing an offer for physicians that provides peace of mind with a one-stop solution that meets their banking needs through every step of their career."
The Full Service Physician Package includes:
- Access to tailored advice from a team of experts in business, personal banking and investment needs
- Exclusive, market-leading rates on business and personal lending
- Funding for up to 100% of practice start-up and expansion costs
- Preferred pricing on personal investments (for physicians and spouses)
- Specialized Business Operating Account for physicians with no monthly fees or minimum balance requirements
- Premium personal chequing accounts and credit cards (with fee waiver options)
New offer for medical and dental students
Tomorrow's doctors and dentists need tailored financial advice from the moment they are accepted to school.
"CIBC has created a banking bundle for medical and dental students that recognizes their need for flexibility, value, and experts who understand the journey to become a practicing professional," Mr. Turnbull says.
The CIBC Medical and Dental Student Banking Bundle includes:
- Enrollment in CIBC Imperial Service, with access to one-on-one financial planning and advice from advisors specialized in medical and dental student needs
- Exclusive CIBC Prime -0.25% rates on market-leading borrowing up to $350,000
- Waived fees on premium chequing accounts with unlimited transactions during school
- Access to the CIBC Aventura Gold Visa card with no annual fees
"A physician's financial journey begins when they start their education," adds Mr. Turnbull. "It's important to have integrated banking services from medical school all the way through to retirement so that their financial well-being is set up for today and tomorrow."
CIBC is a leading North American financial institution with 10 million personal banking, business, public sector and institutional clients. Across Personal and Small Business Banking, Commercial Banking and Wealth Management, and Capital Markets businesses, CIBC offers a full range of advice, solutions and services through its leading digital banking network, and locations across Canada, in the United States and around the world. Ongoing news releases and more information about CIBC can be found at www.cibc.com/ca/media-centre.