Discover Flex Disc:
One Workout Tool, Hundreds of Possibilities
Looking for a big picture approach to fitness that doesn’t include doing a million crunches?
Meet Flex Disc-- a unique Ground Movement Training (GMT) tool that uses low impact, omnidirectional movement to build strength, mobility, flexibility, stability, balance, and core strength.
One single move performed with the Flex Disc fires up the entire body, challenging it to stay balanced and in control. Simply add it to your favorite at home workouts to increase your range of motion and strength without putting more strain on your body.
Flex Disc Details:
- Effective for anyone, any age, and any fitness level
- No gym required! Use at home, in the garage, backyard, or on vacation
- Compatible with hundreds of exercises and workouts from Yoga, Barre and Pilates to strength training and more
- Use with hands, forearms, elbows, shoulders, the back, glutes, knees, shins, or feet
- No assembly or batteries required
- Easy to store and transport
- Can be used on rubber, carpet, cement, and wood
- Double ball bearing polyurethane wheels are non-marking
- Additional accessories including a revolutionary ergonomic handle, are available for even more workout options
Get started with the:
Flex Disc - One 14” rolling platform $79.95
Flex Disc Mini - A set of 2 10” rolling platforms $99.95
About Flex Disc
Flex Disc’s unique, low impact, rolling platform creates a new fitness modality (GMT) designed to help grow your mobility, stability, balance, flexibility and core strength. It has been used effectively in physical therapy settings as well as with Pilates, Barre, gymnastics, dance and by the NHL, MLB, NBA, and US Military.