Lifting Straps By Rip Toned Review #riptoned
These LIFTING STRAPS By Rip Toned come in a pair of cotton padded weightlifting straps for both men and women. I was recently sent them to try for free. I actually have only used lifting gloves or grip pads throughout my long history of fitness and training. I never had the opportunity to use straps before. I was a bit nervous but they were easy to use and very sturdy. I definitely was not disappointed and was very impressed. Why have I never used straps before?!?!?
A little bit about why these were a good product for me: I had a motorcycle accident last May which left me with 7 stitches in my hand and reduced grip strength. I am strong but I have been unable to hold the weight that I know I am capable of lifting to lift it. I quickly put the straps to use and I have to tell you these straps have helped me lift heavier than I was able to before.
I also like that they give you a Product Guarantee. They are actually the ONLY Weightlifting Straps Backed by a Lifetime No-Hassle Free Replacement Guarantee.
Why use lifting straps? According to their website "Quality no slip weight lifting wrist straps allow the confidence, safety and leverage critical to achieving your body’s peak performance and health we all so desperately seek."
This straps are great for a variety of reasons:
- Lifting Straps overcome a weak grip allowing you to lift more weight while building your ideal body
- RipToned lifting straps provide an element of safety to your exercise when losing your grip could cause injury
- Great quality material for long lasting use
- Rip Toned workout wrist straps will not stretch giving you complete peace of mind
- Provides solid grip without slipping for maximum lifting power
- Top notch stitching and product workmanship
- Durable cotton material with thicker than most neoprene padding
- Comfortable one size fits most design
- Washable for easy care
Get yours here you won't be disappointed if you lift heavy and/or have difficulty gripping when you lift.
Thanks Rip Toned these straps will forever be in my training bag!