SAINT LUCIA MAKES IT EASY TO FIND BLACK FRIDAY/CYBER MONDAY VACATION DEALS WITH OFFERS UP TO 60% OFF
(TORONTO, ON – November 19, 2020) - The Saint Lucia Tourism Authority has created a dedicated webpage detailing all of the destination’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, making it easy to find the best options for future vacations. The site lists 17 hotel specials and discounts up to 60% off, with many valid for travel throughout 2021. Perks include room upgrades, complimentary wine, resort credits and more.
On the page, Saint Lucia Tourism Authority gives a nod of gratitude to travelers and expresses thanks to its visitors, providing inspiration for future guests. With Covid-19 safety protocols firmly in place, Saint Lucia looks forward to welcoming vacationers when they are ready to travel and is open to visitors from around the world who present a Covid-19 CPR test taken within seven days of arrival, along with other protocols outlined at www.stlucia.org/covid-19. Currently, more than a dozen signature attractions, restaurants and activities are available to guests to explore by land, sea and air. These include sailing along 100 miles of picturesque coastline, tasting local cuisine, soaking in the famed mud baths at the Sulphur Springs, ziplining through the rainforest and scuba diving.
With an average yearly temperature of 84 degrees, Saint Lucia is a favorite Caribbean destination year-round. Offer details vary by hotel and can be found at www.stlucia.org by clicking Specials, or going directly to the Saint Lucia Cyber Monday specials page at www.stlucia.org/cyber-monday-specials.
Saint Lucia Cyber Monday 2020 offers include:
- Bay Gardens Beach Resort & Spa: 50% off plus free room upgrade
- Bay Gardens Hotel: 50% off plus free room upgrade
- Bay Gardens Inn: 50% off plus free room upgrade
- Bay Gardens Marina Haven: 50% off plus free room upgrade
- Cap Maison Resort & Spa: 35% off Garden View rooms, plus upgrade to a Junior Suite
- Caille Blanc Villa & Hotel: 35% off 3 nights or more in oceanfront suites, plus bottle of wine
- Calabash Cove Resort & Spa: 50% off breakfast only rates, 45% off all-inclusive rates
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa: 55% off plus $1,200 instant credit per booking
- Fond Doux Plantation & Resort: 30% off all room rates
- Ladera Resort: Lock in 2020 rates for all of 2021, signature “open wall suites” starting at $575
- Harbor Club, Curio Collection by Hilton: 33% off Bed & Breakfast rates
- Serenity at Coconut Bay: Up to 60% off Unlimited All-Inclusive Butler Suite plus $1,200 Instant Credit
- Stonefield Villa Resort: 40% off direct bookings
- Sugar Beach - A Viceroy Resort: 40% off all accommodations
- Têt Rouge Resort: 35% off deluxe sea view suite, $50 resort restaurant credit and bottle of Prosecco
- The Landings Resort and Spa: 50% off 3 nights or more in suites, $200 credit for 5-night stays
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort: 50% off for 3 nights or more, $150 spa credit
For more information about Saint Lucia, visit www.stlucia.org or call 1-800-456-3984, or 1-888 4STLUCIA.
About Saint Lucia: One of the Windward Islands of the West Indies’ Lesser Antilles, Saint Lucia is nestled halfway down the Eastern Caribbean archipelago. Saint Lucia is known for its natural beauty and diverse attractions, including the signature Piton Mountains (a UNESCO World Heritage Site), a tropical rainforest, the highly-Instagrammed mud baths at Sulphur Springs Park and the world’s only drive-in volcano. Culturally rich offerings include the bustling marketplace in the capital of Castries, quaint coastline fishing villages and internationally inspired cuisine. Saint Lucia's wide range of accommodations includes five-star hotels, all-inclusive resorts, intimate inns and value-oriented properties. The destination also offers world-class cruise and yachting facilities. The island is continually recognized as one of the leading wedding and honeymoon destinations worldwide. The Saint Lucia Tourism Authority is the official destination marketing and promotion organization for Saint Lucia. Learn more at www.stlucia.org and follow on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.